Courier Seeking Stories Of Painting ‘P’ On Badger Mountain
The Daily Courier would like to hear from people who have memories of helping to paint the “P” on Badger Mountain over the years. If you would like to be included in a future Courier story on the history of the “P”, please email reporter Cindy Barks at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your memories, and indicate if you would like to be interviewed for the story.
- Man threatening law enforcement, ex-wife with firearm arrested by Yavapai County Sheriff's deputies
- Need2Know: Wheelhouse Sports Complex in Prescott Valley holding soft opening in June, July; Prescott's 1st Popeyes nears completion; Bosa Donuts plans 2nd Prescott store, 1st in Prescott Valley
- Prescott Valley Police arrest, charge suspect for shooting 2 adults
- Prescott trio of professional women to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, empowering others to reach goals
- APS says power restored by 6:15 p.m. for Long Look to Horizon and Pine View to Loos in Prescott Valley